So, did you accomplish your purpose today? Yesterday? Are you on-target with your life purpose?
- Think back to when you start your day:
- Before getting out of bed, multi-thoughts fire as you contemplate another new day.
- Getting dressed, life responsibilities already form in your brain.
- Downing breakfast, you focus on making progress today.
- You might jot “to do’s” in your planner so you don’t forget.
- At your work place, ideas about life balance might appear . . . and quickly disappear as you dive into responsibilities.
With duties bombarding your waking hours – do you accomplish your purpose for being alive? Do you know why God created you?